Areas & Topics

November 2018 Archives

Can you be deported for a first-offense DUI conviction?

If you are a foreign-born person in the United States legally, what happens to you if you break the law in Georgia? Depending on the circumstances, you could be deported. However, if convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol, you may be able to stay in the U.S.—the first time.


Deadwyler-Heuman Law Firm, LLC
1950 Northside Crossing
Macon, Georgia 31210

Map & Directions

Deadwyler-Heuman Law Firm, LLC, helps clients with criminal defense and immigration law in Macon, Georgia, Bibb County and throughout central Georgia.