Macon Immigration Lawyer
Compassionate Immigration Attorney with English and Spanish Services in Georgia
At Deadwyler-Heuman Law Firm, LLC, much of our practice is devoted to helping individuals and businesses facing immigration issues. We understand that immigration is not merely about statistics but about real people, their families or their businesses, trying to secure a better life or condition. As such, we concentrate our approach to immigration cases on you, our client, and we will do everything in our power to ensure your story, your objectives, or your dream are recognized.
Moreover, we know that the U.S. immigration system can be overwhelming, confusing, frustrating, and ever-changing. That is why you need the services of an attorney who knows and understands the system and keeps up with the latest developments; an attorney who has experience working within the legal system on issues similar to the one you’re now facing; an attorney who will go the extra mile to ensure that your case is handled and monitored in the most effective way possible. Our Macon immigration attorney has years of experience and is dedicated to helping you achieve a positive outcome as quickly as possible when dealing with government bureaucracy.
Have an immigration issue? Contact us online or at (478) 205-6623 for a free, initial case evaluation to get started. We strongly believe that legal representation should be available to all who need it, which is why we offer a free consultation and payment plans. Call to learn more!
Immigration Cases We Handle
Deadwyler-Heuman Law Firm, LLC handles all types of immigration cases, including but not limited to:
- Family-based visas
- Employment-based visas
- Federal remedies
- Removal/deportation defense
- Domestic violence petitions under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- U visa immigration for victims of sex trafficking and other crimes
How Long Does it Take for an Illegal Immigrant to Become Legal?
Depending on the way you become a legal citizen, the time it takes to become a legal citizen can vary.
- If done through marriage, an immediate relative is eligible for a U.S. green card as soon as the application process is completed and approved.
- If you are in the United States illegally because you stayed past the expiration date on a valid visa, rather than having entered illegally (without inspection), consider yourself lucky: Your legal entry qualifies you for an exception, under which you should be able to apply for your green card without leaving the United States, using a procedure called “adjustment of status.”
- If you join the military, the law allows you to apply for U.S. citizenship. You don’t have to go through the usual step of applying for a green card first. You must, however, enlist (sign up) while on U.S. territory, such as the Canal Zone, American Samoa, Swains Island, or a noncommercial U.S. ship. Joining the military is one of the fastest ways to become a us citizen. If you go through the asylum route, you can apply for a green card one year after your approval, and for U.S. citizenship four years after that.
GA Legal Representation in the Language You Feel Most Comfortable With
We are genuinely concerned about your future as a family, a business, an investor, a person seeking asylum or facing deportation, or a resident seeking U.S. citizenship. To that end, we will work hard to help you seek your immigration goal. For your benefit, we offer bilingual legal services in Spanish as well as English. If we do not speak your language, we also offer translation services to accommodate you so that we can work together comfortably.
No matter what type of immigration issue you have or how complicated it may seem, we have the knowledge, resources, and commitment to help you seek a favorable outcome. Our immigration services are tailored to meet your individual needs and circumstances and we pride ourselves on the quality and integrity of the service we provide.
Contact our Macon immigration attorney for legal advice and representation. We want to help you resolve your issue, starting today. Call us at (478) 205-6623 or fill out an online contact form to get started now.